王林楠 (Linnan Wang)
Office 351, CIT
Department of Computer Science
Providence, RI 02906
I'm a Ph.D. student at the CS department of Brown University, advised by Prof.Rodrigo Fonseca.
Before Brown, I was a OMSCS student at Gatech while being a full time software developer at Dow Jones
. I acquired my bachelor degree from
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) at the beautiful Qing Shui He campus in 2011.
My research interests are Supercomputing and Neural Networks. Particularly I'm really into scaling
the coolest ML algorithms on top500 supercomputers or multiGPU shared memory machines.
It also makes me very excited in inventing new ML algorithms to make impossible possible.
I work closely with Wei Wu,
Yang Yi in Supercomputing.
Luo, Xi , Wei Wu, George Bosilca, Thananon Patinyasakdikul, Linnan Wang, Jack Dongarra
ADAPT: An Event-based Adaptive Collective Communication Framework
Li, Ang, Weifeng Liu, Linnan Wang, Kevin Barker, Shuaiwen Leon Song
Warp-Consolidation: A Novel Execution Model for Modern GPUs
- Brown Fellowship (2017-2018)
- Reviewer of Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR), 2017
- Reviewer of Neural Information Processing System (NIPS), 2016
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research, Redmond, 2018.May ~ 2018.August
- Research Intern, NEC Labs, Princeton, 2016.Aug ~ 2017.Jan
- Software Developer, Dow Jones, Princeton, 2014.Aug ~ 2016.Aug